Here are the 7 steps to get you up and running in no time!
To log in to your BigTeams website, scroll to the top of your home page, and click Login.
To Login to your Schedule Star program, go to www.ScheduleStar.com and click Admin Login.
Select Schedule Star from the drop down:
Your username is your full email address and the password that you provided.
If you forgot your password click "reset password"
2. Add Users
There are several different levels of access to your BigTeams website that you can give users:
Athletic Director & Staff (all access)
Team Website Administrator (aka coaches - these users can only access assigned teams)
Booster Member (can only access the Booster section)
Journalist (can post scores and game summaries)
Below are instructions on setting up an account for a Team Website Administrator, but if you'd like to learn more about managing your user accounts, click here.
Begin by clicking Manage Users on the left side within your Website Administration Console.
Enter all of the required fields and set the User Type to Team Website Administrator. Then click Submit.
The next page will allow you to assign the coach to various teams. Once you've selected their teams, click Submit.
Fill out the online form to add users to the Schedule Star program, click here
3. Add content
Add content to your website by clicking on General Website on the top left side of your Website Administration Console and explore each of the options. Add content as needed. Be sure to check out the key features of BigTeams that were designed to help you easily add relevant content to your site:
- Allow your fans to upload photos to your site.
- Add highlights of any game to your video page.
- Add additional 3rd party content without any additional work!
- Incorporate your school’s Twitter and Facebook accounts to your site.
- Link Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook with your BigTeams/Schedule Star calendar.
Build your Schedule Star directories here.
Send us your student import. Please click here for the excel header and instructions.
4. Set-up Alerts
Before you send out any alerts, be sure that you have notified your athletes and fans to sign up for alerts! If you'd like to invite them, you can send an email invitation through your BigTeams admin area. To view the instructions on inviting a fan, please click here.
Once you have a fan base, you can begin sending them alerts. Email and text alerts can be triggered from the following pages:
- Announcements (news for the general audience)
- Events (school events for the general audience that are linked to the general calendar)
- Game Summaries (game reports for players, fans, and parents)
- News (news for specific teams' players, fans, and parents)
- Headlines (team news for the general audience)
- Schedule or Score Reporting (final score alerts for players, fans, parents, and press)
- Cancellations (event cancellations for players, fans, and parents)
- Game Updates (these are sent through your Schedule Star program)
To view instructions on how to send alerts from one or all of these pages, please click here.
8. Download the Admin App
*Android Users: Use the admin app by going to your login screen on your smartphone. Simply save this as a favorite in your browser by following these instructions.
Within Safari, enter yourschooldomain.org/admin into the URL field and click Go.
Once your admin page loads, click the Send To icon at the bottom of your screen.
Then click Add to Home Screen.
On the next page, enter a name for the new app, and click Add.
9. Generate additional revenue
10. Sign-up for a one-on-one
Please schedule a quick 30-minute one-on-one with a member of our Customer Success. We would love to help you and your staff get set-up on BigTeams! We'll walk you through the BigTeams product, step-by-step, using shared screen technology so you see exactly what we see. Schedule a one-on-one today!